directory-dev mailing list archives

From Harakiri <harakiri...@yahoo.com>
Subject Add Interceptor in 1.5.1 programmatically..
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2008 17:03:37 GMT
Hi,

i've had a working interceptor example for ds 1.0 (i
used the ChangelogService.java as template to create
my own implementation.

I used the config file to add an interceptor but i
want to create a sample partition programatically and
at a interceptor to it.

Anyone has an example ?

At

http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/using-apacheds-for-unit-tests.html

i found how to create a samle partition
programatically - however there are some unresolved
depencies im not sure hot to fix -

in the setUp() method

  configuration.setContextPartitionConfigurations(
pcfgs );

is called - but how do i get a reference to the
configuration object ?

With the new ds 1.5.1 release - is there a "better"
way then an interceptor to return data dynamically
upon search request ? I.e. if somebody searches a name
in an ldap addressbook my interceptor will always
return some default values for the search query - so
that always a user will be found - no matter if the
user exists in any backend or not.

Thanks

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs