directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Installers
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2008 19:54:24 GMT
Is it possible that you are building this on x86_64 linux?  I am thinking
that the rpmbuild command is building a package for the current os
architecture and doing some automatic naming to match.  Does this sound
right to you?

I am having other unrelated problems due to some updates to the rpmbuild
command being updated on Fedora 8.  I can no longer produce rpms on this
platform due to a change in rpmbuild so I am searching for a solution to
that as well.

I'll keep looking...

Chris