directory-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: About code checking ...
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2008 23:27:06 GMT

On Mar 14, 2008, at 3:41 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> it would be a cool idea if we can define a maven profile to run
> some code checking. I know that Maven already has some plugins like :
> - clover
> - checkstyle
this is often a big pain in my experience :-)
> - docck
I could be very wrong but I thought this was to check that maven
plugins are completely documented
> - PMD (?)
> - project-info-reports

- findbugs

> The idea is not to use all those tools, but to use the usefull tools.
>
> Is someone interested in including those guys into our build ?

good idea :-)

I'll probably be mucking around with the build to fix the legal stuff
but I don't know if I'll have time or energy enough to do this too.
thanks
david jencks