directory-dev mailing list archives

From Dimuthu Leelarathne <dimut...@wso2.com>
Subject [TripleSec]Triplesec Project Status
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 05:10:09 GMT
Hi All,

I am new to Apache DS and Triplesec.  I wanted to see how Triplesec
works. All the links in the download page are broken.

http://directory.apache.org/triplesec/triplesec-server-071.html

So I started building the project. When building the installers i get
the following error.

org.apache.maven.BuildFailureException: Failed while trying to execute
' /usr/bin/rpmbuild
-ba /home/muthulee/projects/triplesec/0.7/installers/target/images/linux-jsvc.spec ': java.io.IOException:
/usr/bin/rpmbuild: cannot execute
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:560)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)

I am using Ubuntu 7.10 with jdk 1.5

Thank you,
Dimuthu