directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Erik Bengtson" <e...@jpox.org>
Subject RE: [Community] JPOX: LDAP and JDO, JPA
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 11:00:32 GMT
Hi Alex and others,

I propose to use this wiki page for specifying the features needed in the
LDAP JDO/JPA.

http://www.jpox.org/servlet/wiki/display/ENG/LDAP

To give you and others an idea how we map LDAP to Java Classes.

<http://jpox.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jpox/platform/test.jdo.ldap/trunk/sr
c/resources/org/jpox/samples/directory/package.jdo?view=markup>
http://jpox.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jpox/platform/test.jdo.ldap/trunk/src
/resources/org/jpox/samples/directory/package.jdo?view=markup

Since this is an initial work, the current features are open for changes.
the source repository for the implementation:

http://jpox.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/jpox/platform/store.ldap/trunk/

Regards,

Erik