On Feb 12, 2008 4:13 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> Please confirm if my correction here in this commit is right:

Looks ok to me. I haven't got any error or problem. I just saw the commit mail which looked somehow different to others.

Yeah thanks for looking out - glad someone can find these mistakes.

I thought this should be done automagical by maven. If so (and it was wrong) I think that we have something in a pom
which doesn't really fit the needs.

We do have some scm descriptor in the top level pom for directory here:

   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/project/trunk/pom.xml?view=markup

Perhaps that section in the master pom is being inherited improperly.  We can probably just do some real (non dry run) release:prepare runs to check this out and cleanup afterward to try to trouble shoot it.

Alex