On Feb 12, 2008 5:29 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Alex !!!

Guys, You all did a great job, and deserved to split on Maven grave !

Maven gave me hell too and I'd like to think I'm pretty damn intuitive of it's behavior.  There were issues and I need to look into them before resolving these with the maven based deployment process.  I'm sorry it took this long for me to kick in.  It was my responsibility to make sure you get unstuck since I brought us here.

I also apologize for making us use Maven in the first place.  But for what it's worth it's not just maven but some of the plugins that are not implemented that well. I think Maven's core is solid tho.

Alex