On Feb 12, 2008 3:25 AM, Jörg Henne <j.henne@levigo.de> wrote:
Alex Karasulu schrieb:

> Good idea.  I did have these conversations a long long time ago with
> Daniel Debrunner while Derby was still incubating.  We found some
> issues but I think we could still share some code.  This is another
> option for us to consider.
If I find some some spare time (yeah, right), I'll have a look at the
Derby storage layer code. I have a cursory (and in this case more or
less academic) interest in database technology, so I expect this to be
really tasty :-)

Yes this is very tasty - my favorite topic in the server in fact: more specifically in the area of filter search optimization.

Alex