Thanks for the update.  Yeah this would be very cool.

Thanks,
Alex

On Feb 4, 2008 11:03 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
Ok,

Definitely not 1 year... :p

To summup a little, we still have two majors issues:
Here are the blocker things we need to fix to be able to switch to Maven.

So I would say, I hope we'll be able to do that at the end of the week... :)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud