On Feb 2, 2008 6:07 PM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:
So my question is: should release the new veresion of shared-ldap from
trunk or from the bigbang branch? I think in the bigbang branch there
are many changes (Entry, Attribute, Value) and it isn't finished yet.

Is it possible to track the commits made for these specific fixes and merge then into the trunk?

We could release from the bigbang and then just update the trunk and bigbang accordingly but this might result in some confusion.  If the option above is not possible then we can give it a try and see what happens :).

Regards,
Alex