Hi David,

On Feb 6, 2008 9:33 AM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
I'm not sure what this solution was.  In geronimo we have a
"repository" subproject for stuff that isn't published.  it has a
repository inside and the pom has dependencies on all of these jars,
and a <repository> tag pointing to it.  Building this project gets
all the dependencies into your local maven repo.  We don't think this
is close to ideal but it works.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/repository

This was also an idea we had but I don't know if it's a good idea as the server behind is not really built to serve as Maven repository (which implies a lot of traffic).

Sorry, I read too fast your last mail.
I thought you were https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/repository as url for your repository...

Like Felix, I like this idea, i'll try to do the same on Studio.

Thanks David.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud