Hi Felix,

On Feb 1, 2008 11:08 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
I'd prefer to use the original jars and patch them using 'our'
maven-plugin. We can also add a deletion for the signing stuff there.
This haqs from my POV the benefit that you don't need to remember what
you've done whenever you update to a never version of the jars (and
documentation (writing and reading) is a developers favourit task ;-)

Believe me, I would rather use original jars and patch them on the fly too.

The problem is, we really need the 1.1 RC to go out as soon as possible. The last update of Studio is 6 months old now... :(

The solution with the modified packages is not really a problem as it one of the Eclipse's proposals to solve our problem.

My 2 cents,
Pierre-Arnaud