On Feb 1, 2008 12:02 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Good news - I can reproduce it as well. My error looks like

I'm quite sure it has to do with the spaces in the path of

studio/pom.xml

<outputDirectory>${studio-dir}-macosx/Apache Directory Studio.app/Contents/Resources/Java/plugins"</outputDirectory>

Are the really needed for MacOSX?

Cool, I'm not the only one with this issue...
One other strange thing is if I use mvn clean install -Pnotests,linux-i386, I get the same error...
I don't know why it tries to unpack the macosx version...

The other thing I can't understand is why it was working before and why it's not working anymore now. I haven't changed a single line of code.
Maybe there's a new version of a plugin we use that has been released.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud