directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Plassman" <TPlass...@worthington.k12.oh.us>
Subject Installing Apacheds1.5.1
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:21:56 GMT
I am trying to install apache 1.5.1 on a SUse Linux box.  The
installation appears to have gone OK but when I try to start the
apacheDs I get this message:

Starting apacheds server: FATAL  | wrapper  | Unable to resolve the
full path of the configuration file, root: No such file or directory

Any suggestions welcome.

Tom Plassman
Worthington Schools

***This message and any response to it may constitute public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, from Worthington Schools, Worthington, Ohio,
including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you are not the intended recipient or authorized to receive information for the recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing,
or action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy
the material in its entirety.  Thank you.