directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shared] Unable to release shared 0.9.8
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:34:54 GMT
trunk still shows your parent as 9-snapshot...

and the problem is that you need to set your preparationGoals to 'clean
install'

when you are using variable substitution like that ${pom.version} in your
dependencies, the release process doesn't install the artifacts into your
local repostory by default...so you need to tell it to

if you had the ${pom.version} as 0.8.9-SNAPSHOT then the release plugin
would be able to track this by itself I believe

yes, its an annoyance :/

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell