directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shared] Unable to release shared 0.9.8
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 17:20:24 GMT
have you released these modules like this before? its like your running into
that issue where you need to have the preparationGoals set to clean install
so that the built artifacts are installed locally and available to the build
immediately...that can be an annoying little problem that crops up in
certain circumstances.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell