directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jmcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Team Edition and Triplesec
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:21:26 GMT
oh goodie, I have been waiting/lurking for some triplesec material to crop
up on this list since talking to david jencks at apachecon :)

in general there seems to be a shortage of actual open source role based
access control implementations so any offering in this regard is good for
triplesec and apacheds...I am hoping to swap out the rbac implementation in
redback (underlying user manglement solution in use for continuum and
archiva in mavenlands) with something a little more standard and bullet
proof.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell