directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DHCP protocol
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 17:45:18 GMT
Thanks Jörg!

Can you try your best to involve Damjan as much as possible.  He's seems
interested so this looks like an excellent opportunity to try to rekindle
activity and gel a community around this code base. I'm sorry for asking
this extra bit from you but I think it will pay off for all of us if we have
a dependable community at the end of the day.

I don't know what the best way is for you to involve Damjan though :).  Any
ideas?

Perhaps when you have some time you can update him on the changes and/or
document those changes on our WIKI.  It would be great to see you guys
rubbing elbows to get this feature operational and robust.  A page on DHCP
in the ApacheDS 1.5 space under the developers guide area might be best for
such knowledge sharing.  Here's a link to it:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSRVx11/ApacheDS+v1.5+Developer%27s+Guide

Meanwhile we should double check if you have edit privileges.  I'm not a
confluence administrator so Ersin can you take a look since you have the
karma?

Again sorry to appear to be "herding" so to speak.  I wish I can do more on
this front to help on ground zero but my hands are tied.  The best I can do
is give advice, moral support and try to clear the path for you guys to get
up and running with this.

Thanks guys,
Alex