directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r627100 - in /directory/shared/trunk: asn1-codec/pom.xml asn1/pom.xml convert/pom.xml ldap-constants/pom.xml ldap-jndi/pom.xml ldap/pom.xml pom.xml
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 01:55:10 GMT
On Feb 12, 2008 4:13 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> > Please confirm if my correction here in this commit is right:
>
> Looks ok to me. I haven't got any error or problem. I just saw the commit
> mail which looked somehow different to others.

Yeah thanks for looking out - glad someone can find these mistakes.

> I thought this should be done automagical by maven. If so (and it was
> wrong) I think that we have something in a pom
> which doesn't really fit the needs.

We do have some scm descriptor in the top level pom for directory here:

   http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/directory/project/trunk/pom.xml?view=markup

Perhaps that section in the master pom is being inherited improperly.  We
can probably just do some real (non dry run) release:prepare runs to check
this out and cleanup afterward to try to trouble shoot it.

Alex