directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][Shared] 0.9.8 released
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 01:51:44 GMT
On Feb 12, 2008 5:29 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks Alex !!!

> Guys, You all did a great job, and deserved to split on Maven grave !

Maven gave me hell too and I'd like to think I'm pretty damn intuitive of
it's behavior.  There were issues and I need to look into them before
resolving these with the maven based deployment process.  I'm sorry it took
this long for me to kick in.  It was my responsibility to make sure you get
unstuck since I brought us here.

I also apologize for making us use Maven in the first place.  But for what
it's worth it's not just maven but some of the plugins that are not
implemented that well. I think Maven's core is solid tho.

Alex