directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Karasulu" <akaras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of a new version of Shared LDAP for the Studio 1.1 release (was "Re: [Studio] Should we release a new version of Shared LDAP ?")
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 04:20:53 GMT
On Feb 2, 2008 6:07 PM, Stefan Seelmann <seelmann@apache.org> wrote:

> So my question is: should release the new veresion of shared-ldap from
> trunk or from the bigbang branch? I think in the bigbang branch there
> are many changes (Entry, Attribute, Value) and it isn't finished yet.

Is it possible to track the commits made for these specific fixes and merge
then into the trunk?

We could release from the bigbang and then just update the trunk and bigbang
accordingly but this might result in some confusion.  If the option above is
not possible then we can give it a try and see what happens :).

Regards,
Alex