directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [VOTE] [Studio] Release of a new version of Apache Directory Studio
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:44:48 GMT
Hi dev,

I'd like to launch a vote for a new release of Apache Directory Studio.

Several very critical bugs have been fixed since the release of the
1.1.0-RCversion.

Here's the recap of Resolved and/or Closed JIRA issues:

   - DIRSTUDIO-286 (Update Site is not working, missing dependencies in
   ldifeditor, ldapbrower and schemaeditor feature)
   - DIRSTUDIO-285 (Export into LDIF format could be corrupted)
   - DIRSTUDIO-284 (Changing "Supported Authentication Mechanism" doesn't
   set the dirty flag.)
   - DIRSTUDIO-281 (LDIF and Apache DS configuration files can't be saved
   in RCP mode)
   - DIRSTUDIO-280 (Remove remaining unwanted contributions from Eclipse)
   - DIRSTUDIO-279 (Filter Editor doesn't remove spaces and line breaks
   after OK)
   - DIRSTUDIO-270 (Copy and paste does not work when value being edited)

I'm unsure for the version numbering of this release and I'd like to also
launch a vote on that too.
I don't know if we should go to 1.1.0-RC2 or promote this version as the
final 1.1.0 release.

Let's vote on the release:
[ ] +1 Release a new version Apache Directory Studio
[ ] +/-0 Abstain
[ ] -1 Do NOT release a new version Apache Directory Studio

And it's version numbering:
[ ] This release should be called 1.1.0 (Final)
[ ] This release should be 1.1.0-RC2 (Release Candidate 2)

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud