directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot">
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization complete
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:31:15 GMT
On Feb 13, 2008 4:22 PM, Felix Knecht <> wrote:

> This probable won't works, I tried it as well but without success.

It did... I just added it as the first module.
I had an empty m2 repository and it worked great.

> That's one reason why I created

I saw that just after I sent my answer... Funny.

If we're planning to release version of this plugin and as it is completely
separated from the Studio itself, I'm wondering if we should not create a
specific space for it in SVN, outside of the Studio trunk... Something like with trunk,
branches and releases folders inside.

View raw message