directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [shared] Unable to release shared 0.9.8
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:46:36 GMT
Thanks Felix for all your investigations. :)

I looked at the pom.xml files of older releases and they really look like
the one we're trying to deploy.
I don't know by what miracle they managed to get released...

I think I'm going to wait for Alex and ask him to help me release this
version.
He has released the latest versions, he knows this better than me (since
it's the first time i'm releasing shared).

I'll update the documentation after that, so it can be done easily next
time... :)

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud