directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [shared] Unable to release shared 0.9.8
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:49:16 GMT
I've checkout the release and run "mvn clean install" on it.

I've been able to go a little further on the 'release:perform' goal, but now
I'm stuck in a [deploy:deploy] goal.
Here's the output:
MacBook-Pro:shared pajbam$ mvn -Prelease release:perform
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Reactor build order:
[INFO]   Apache Directory Shared
[INFO]   Apache Directory ASN.1 Shared
[INFO]   Apache Directory Protocol Ldap Shared Constants
[INFO]   Apache Directory Protocol Ldap Shared
[INFO]   Apache Directory JNDI Shared
[INFO]   Apache Directory MINA ASN.1 Codec Shared
[INFO]   Apache Directory Protocol Ldap Converters
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'release'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Apache Directory Shared
[INFO]    task-segment: [release:perform] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]
[INFO] [release:perform]
[INFO] Checking out the project to perform the release ...
[INFO] Executing: svn --non-interactive checkout
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/releases/0.9.8 checkout
[INFO] Working directory: /Users/pajbam/release/shared/target
[INFO] Executing goals 'deploy'...
[INFO] Executing: mvn deploy --no-plugin-updates -P release,release
-DperformRelease=true
    [INFO] Scanning for projects...
    [INFO] Reactor build order:
    [INFO]   Apache Directory Shared
    [INFO]   Apache Directory ASN.1 Shared
    [INFO]   Apache Directory Protocol Ldap Shared Constants
    [INFO]   Apache Directory Protocol Ldap Shared
    [INFO]   Apache Directory JNDI Shared
    [INFO]   Apache Directory MINA ASN.1 Codec Shared
    [INFO]   Apache Directory Protocol Ldap Converters
    [INFO]
    [INFO] Building Apache Directory Shared
    [INFO]    task-segment: [deploy]
    [INFO]
    [INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class => '
org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
    [INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
    [INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
    [INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
    [INFO] [remote-resources:process {execution: default}]
    [INFO] [site:attach-descriptor]
    [INFO] Preparing source:jar
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
    [INFO] [source:jar {execution: attach-sources}]
    [INFO] Preparing javadoc:jar
    [INFO]
    [INFO] Building Apache Directory Shared
    [INFO]
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
    [INFO]
    [INFO] Building Apache Directory ASN.1 Shared
    [INFO]
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
    [INFO]
    [INFO] Building Apache Directory Protocol Ldap Shared Constants
    [INFO]
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
    [INFO]
    [INFO] Building Apache Directory Protocol Ldap Shared
    [INFO]
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [INFO] [antrun:run {execution: default}]
    [INFO] Executing tasks
    [INFO] Executed tasks
    [INFO] [antlr:generate {execution: default}]
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/ldap/src/main/antlr/ACIItem.g
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/ldap/src/main/antlr/ACIItemChecker.g
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/ldap/src/main/antlr/openldap.g
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/ldap/src/main/antlr/schema-
extension.g
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/ldap/src/main/antlr/schema-
qdstring.g
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/ldap/src/main/antlr/schema-
value.g
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/ldap/src/main/antlr/schema.g
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/ldap/src/main/antlr/subtree-
specification.g
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/ldap/src/main/antlr/SubtreeSpecificationChecker.g
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/ldap/src/main/antlr/TriggerSpecification.g
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    [INFO]
    [INFO] Building Apache Directory JNDI Shared
    [INFO]
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
    [INFO]
    [INFO] Building Apache Directory MINA ASN.1 Codec Shared
    [INFO]
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
    [INFO]
    [INFO] Building Apache Directory Protocol Ldap Converters
    [INFO]
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
    [INFO] [antrun:run {execution: default}]
    [INFO] Executing tasks
    [INFO] Executed tasks
    [INFO] [antlr:generate {execution: default}]
    [INFO] grammar:
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/convert/src/main/antlr/schema.g
    ANTLR Parser Generator   Version 2.7.4   1989-2004 jGuru.com
    [INFO] [javadoc:jar {execution: attach-javadocs}]
    [INFO] Not executing Javadoc as the project is not a Java
classpath-capable package
    [INFO] [gpg:sign {execution: default}]
Reading passphrase from file descriptor 0

Vous avez besoin d'une phrase de passe pour déverrouiller la
clé secrète pour l'utilisateur: « Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot (CODE SIGNING KEY)
<pamarcelot@apache.org> »
clé de 1024 bits DSA, ID F30E5F0A, créée le 2007-02-13

    [INFO] [install:install]
    [INFO] Installing /Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/pom.xml
/Users/pajbam/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory/shared/shared-parent/0.9.8/shared-
parent-0.9.8.pom
    [INFO] Installing
/Users/pajbam/release/shared/target/checkout/target/shared-
parent-0.9.8.pom.asc to
/Users/pajbam/.m2/repository/org/apache/directory/shared/shared-parent/0.9.8/shared-
parent-0.9.8.pom.asc
    [INFO] [deploy:deploy]
    altDeploymentRepository = null

I've been waited for about 20 minutes and nothing has happened.

Any ideas ?

Pierre-Arnaud