directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization status - Remaning issues
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:23:47 GMT
Felix,

In the help plugins, we have the following line in the '0_index.xml' docbook
file:
<releaseinfo>Version 1.1.0.SNAPSHOT</releaseinfo>

It would be very great if we could modify this as:
<releaseinfo>Version ${pom.version}</releaseinfo>
And get Maven to replace the ${pom.version}.

Is it possible ? What do we need to add to the pom.xml ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud