directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization status - Remaning issues
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2008 10:56:31 GMT
Hi,

I created two Jiras about our problems:

   - *MECLIPSE-386 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MECLIPSE-386> - *Modified
   MANIFEST.MF file for eclipse jars packaged from folders with
   eclipse:to-maven
   - *MDEP-142 <http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP-142> - *Path with
   space makes the dependency:unpack goal fail

We'll see if they get fixed soon... I hope so...

I'll replace the dependency:unpack goal with Ant tasks for the Mac OS X part
of the build.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud