directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] ETA on Mavenization status
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 16:03:45 GMT
Ok,

Definitely not 1 year... :p

To summup a little, we still have two majors issues:

   - The goal 'unpack' of the maven dependency plugin is buggy when using
   a path with spaces and makes the build fail on Mac OS X. We'll replace this
   goal by a ant task running on Maven in the next days...
   - We currently have a maven repository of our own containing our
   dependencies and a few other Apache Directory Studio specific jars. This
   repository is currently hosted on the personnal homepage of the Felix on the
   people.apache.org server. We still don't know what's the best location
   for this repository.

Here are the blocker things we need to fix to be able to switch to Maven.

So I would say, I hope we'll be able to do that at the end of the week... :)

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud