directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] ETA on Mavenization status
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2008 08:30:51 GMT
Hi Alex,

It would be very great to have daily-builds of both Server and Studio
somewhere. :)

The ETA of the Studio Mavenization is still indeterminate as we still have
some issues...
The latest situation is currently discussed in the thread "[Studio]
Mavenization status - Remaning issues" here on the ML.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud