directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization status - Remaning issues
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:57:37 GMT
Felix, Could you please upload those new plugins in the M2 Repo ? Thanks

http://people.apache.org/~pamarcelot/modified_plugins/

These are the modified version of the plugins. I modified the
plugin.xmlfile, removed the signed stuff and updated the plugin name
(added '(updated
for Apache Directory Studio') and version (added '-studio' at the end). This
way we won't mess up with jars coming from another repository, like
yesterday... :)

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud