directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization status - Remaning issues
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 06:24:38 GMT
On Feb 1, 2008 12:02 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:

> Good news - I can reproduce it as well. My error looks like
>
> I'm quite sure it has to do with the spaces in the path of
>
> studio/pom.xml
>
> <outputDirectory>${studio-dir}-macosx/Apache Directory Studio.app
> /Contents/Resources/Java/plugins"</outputDirectory>
>

> Are the really needed for MacOSX?

Cool, I'm not the only one with this issue...
One other strange thing is if I use mvn clean install -Pnotests,linux-i386,
I get the same error...
I don't know why it tries to unpack the macosx version...

The other thing I can't understand is why it was working before and why it's
not working anymore now. I haven't changed a single line of code.
Maybe there's a new version of a plugin we use that has been released.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud