directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [Studio] Release of a new version of Apache Directory Studio
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:33:40 GMT

> Let's vote on the release:
> [X] +1 Release a new version Apache Directory Studio
> [X] This release should be 1.1.0-RC2 (Release Candidate 2)
Rationnal : this is a GUI, there is no simple way to test it
thouroughsly. So I prefer having users sending some feedbacks, and after
2 or three weeks without bug fixes (I mean, important bug fixes), we can
go for a 1.1.0.

That may seems a little bit too 'heavy', but I prefer this scheme over
the Maven scheme : "release as soon as I have changed a typo in the
javacode..." :)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny

View raw message