directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Potential for ClassCastException in DefaultPartitionNexus.java?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:11:28 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> Jesse McConnell wrote:
>> you could also integrate this into your build with the findbugs maven
>> plugin :)
>>
>> http://mojo.codehaus.org/findbugs-maven-plugin/
>>
>> jesse
>>
> That would be really valuable.
>
> The question is : were do we store the results, as our site is not
> generated ?

I created the reports quite a time ago (I think at that time when I got voted as committer).
They are still there (maybe
not the newest once). Feel free to click throw the different project and modules and find
the findbug report as well as
some other reports like CDP and PMD ;-)

That's also why I suggested once to have these reports created automatically by a CI tool
(i.e. continuum) and deployed
the generated reports somehwere (maybe we can deploy them to directory.apache.org/???

Regards
Felix