directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: repository/org/eclipse in studio?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:56:57 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Emmanuel Lecharny
> <elecharny@gmail.com <mailto:elecharny@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     The question was : why do we have this in SVN
>
>     http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/branches/studio-eclipse-3.3/dependencies/eclipse/3.3.1/plugins/
>
>     ?
>

> No I don't think.
> I think he's talking about the new 'repository' folder in Studio's
> trunk  which contains our internal Maven repository for Eclipse and
> Studio dependencies.
I think the problem is the moved branch maven-studio to trunk.
When you have the former trunk checked out and then do an update 'svn
up' subversion will update to the latest sources but not delete existing
files/directories which do no longer exist in trunk (like the repository
directory i.e.). At least I have had this nice feature.
The cleanest way to get the new trunk is to delete the old one locally
and do a new full svn checkout of the trunk.

My 2 cents
Felix