directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <>
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization complete
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:58:02 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Hi,
> I'm very pleased to say the Mavenization of Studio's build system is
> complete!
> At last... :)

Can we close this
It was really a hard fight and I have learned a lot (about maven) ;-/
> The trunk's url
> ( is now the
> home of the new maven build system for Studio.
> I created a backup branch of our Ant+Ivy build system at this address:
> RIP...
> A very big thanks goes to Felix Knecht without whom this migration
> would not have been at all possible.

Thanks as well to you Pierre-Arnaud!
That's what comes up when you have a strange idea and post it to a
developer mailing list :-)

Just one question to the end:
How shall the studio-plugin be treated in future? ATM it's as a module
in the studio project, but not really part of the project.

View raw message