directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization complete
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 14:58:02 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I'm very pleased to say the Mavenization of Studio's build system is
> complete!
> At last... :)

Can we close this https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-265?
It was really a hard fight and I have learned a lot (about maven) ;-/

> The trunk's url
> (https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/trunk/) is now the
> home of the new maven build system for Studio.
>
> I created a backup branch of our Ant+Ivy build system at this address:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/studio/branches/studio-ant-ivy/
> RIP...
>
> A very big thanks goes to Felix Knecht without whom this migration
> would not have been at all possible.

Thanks as well to you Pierre-Arnaud!
That's what comes up when you have a strange idea and post it to a
developer mailing list :-)

Just one question to the end:
How shall the studio-plugin be treated in future? ATM it's as a module
in the studio project, but not really part of the project.

Regards
Felix