directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS][Shared] 0.9.8 released
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 22:29:26 GMT
Thanks Alex !!!

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot wrote:
> Thanks a lot Alex for taking the time to do this.
>
> On Feb 12, 2008 10:11 PM, Alex Karasulu <akarasulu@apache.org
> <mailto:akarasulu@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>      (1) update JIRA to show this has been released
>

> I could not find a space or even a component associated with "shared".
> Maybe it could be great to create a specific space for shared.
> WDYT ?
That would be a great addition, IMHO. As we are now really 'sharing'
shared-ldap, we need this space.

>      (2) post an [ANNOUNCE] email with link to changes
>

> Should we post it on users@directory.apache.org
> <mailto:users@directory.apache.org> and dev.apache.org
> <http://dev.apache.org> only, or also on announce@apache.org
> <mailto:announce@apache.org> ?
3 of them. But wait 24H so that the mirrors get updated.

Guys, You all did a great job, and deserved to split on Maven grave !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org