directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [shared] Unable to release shared 0.9.8
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:06:05 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> I've checkout the release and run "mvn clean install" on it.

Well, it's me again ;-)

Probably because in the <distributionManagement> section of the root pom
nothing valid is set it tries to get an alternative distribution url
(http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/deploy-mojo.html).

See also http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-deploy-plugin/usage.html

I have put once something there (no commented) when I deployed the
created documents on my server at home. You'll need to change and adapt
this for your (Apache Directories) need. Maybe Alex can help you with
the correct location and configuration?

HTH
Felix