directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [shared] Unable to release shared 0.9.8
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:16:20 GMT
Alex Karasulu schrieb:
> On Feb 10, 2008 10:16 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com
> <mailto:elecharny@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I fixed the project/pom.xml in trunk to make it point to trunk instead
>     of bigbang.
>
>     Now, I have another problem: when running
>
>     mvn -Prelease -DdryRun=true release:prepare
>
>     the process seems to stall while signing :

>        [INFO] [antlr:generate {execution: default}]
>        [INFO] grammar:
>     /home/elecharny/apacheds/shared-0.9.8/convert/src/main/antlr/schema.g
>        [INFO] The grammar is already generated
>        [INFO] [javadoc:jar {execution: attach-javadocs}]
>        [INFO] Not executing Javadoc as the project is not a Java
>     classpath-capable package
>        [INFO] [gpg:sign {execution: default}]
>
>     <here, nothing happens at all. No disk activity, no CPU activity ...>
>
>     Any clue ?

Following the guide of the Apache Cocoon project
(http://cocoon.apache.org/1199_1_1.html) you need to have something like

mvn release:prepare
mvn  release:perform
-Darguments="-Dgpg.passphrase='[secret_passphrase_here]' -Prelease"
-Prelease

At least for me using the -Darguments.... I get propmted to enter my
password.

HTH
Felix