directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shared] Unable to release shared 0.9.8
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 15:16:18 GMT
I fixed the project/pom.xml in trunk to make it point to trunk instead
of bigbang.

Now, I have another problem: when running

mvn -Prelease -DdryRun=true release:prepare

the process seems to stall while signing :

    [INFO] [antlr:generate {execution: default}]
    [INFO] grammar: /home/elecharny/apacheds/shared-0.9.8/convert/src/main/antlr/schema.g
    [INFO] The grammar is already generated
    [INFO] [javadoc:jar {execution: attach-javadocs}]
    [INFO] Not executing Javadoc as the project is not a Java classpath-capable package
    [INFO] [gpg:sign {execution: default}]

<here, nothing happens at all. No disk activity, no CPU activity ...>

Any clue ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com