directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of a new version of Shared LDAP for the Studio 1.1 release (was "Re: [Studio] Should we release a new version of Shared LDAP ?")
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 21:48:19 GMT
Hi Stefan,

Stefan Seelmann wrote:
> So my question is: should release the new veresion of shared-ldap from
> trunk or from the bigbang branch? I think in the bigbang branch there
> are many changes (Entry, Attribute, Value) and it isn't finished yet.
>
> WDYT?

We will merge bigbang and trunk before creating this shared-ldap
release. Shared-ldap is currently stable, so it should not be a trouble
to merge.

One thing : I have changed a little bit one method which now take a
LdapDN instead of a Name, and it breaks the Studio build. It should be
easy to fix it, and I will do it on monday.

I will keep you informed, but I think we can release shared-ldap very
soon (monday or tuesday).

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com