directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Mavenization status - Remaning issues
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 06:49:03 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> On Feb 1, 2008 12:02 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org
> <mailto:felixk@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     Good news - I can reproduce it as well. My error looks like
>
>     I'm quite sure it has to do with the spaces in the path of
>
>     studio/pom.xml
>
>     <outputDirectory>${studio-dir}-macosx/Apache Directory
>     Studio.app/Contents/Resources/Java/plugins"</outputDirectory>
>

>     Are the really needed for MacOSX?
>

> Cool, I'm not the only one with this issue...
> One other strange thing is if I use mvn clean install
> -Pnotests,linux-i386, I get the same error...
> I don't know why it tries to unpack the macosx version...

Probably because (even if you add another profile) the dist for the OS
your working on is build. Your current OS dist is always build, others
are additional.
Not sure if the site is still fully up to date but it's there:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/txEB ;-) (not bothering, but we
will also need to bring the site up to date somehow).

> The other thing I can't understand is why it was working before and
> why it's not working anymore now. I haven't changed a single line of code.
> Maybe there's a new version of a plugin we use that has been released.

Yes, maven-dependency-plugin has passed recenty a release vote:
http://markmail.org/message/fp2tfy3h4vrkryhk?q=list:org%2Eapache%2Emaven%2Edev+%5Bvote%5D+release+maven-dependency-plugin+2%2E0

Regards
Felix