directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Icky Dude" <ickyd...@gmail.com>
Subject Potential for ClassCastException in DefaultPartitionNexus.java?
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 01:54:08 GMT
Hi,

Is there any way that the following code wouldn't produce a ClassCastException?

SearchResult result = new ServerSearchResult( "", null, ( Attributes )
getRootDSE( null ).clone(), false );

SImilar code is occurs two places in DefaultNexusPartition.java (line
977, 984). It seems like we'd want something like the following
instead:

Attributes attrs = ServerEntryUtils.toAttributesImpl( getRootDSE( null ) );
SearchResult result = new ServerSearchResult( "", null, attrs, false );

Still getting familiar "bigbang" codebase so forgive me if I've
overlooked some something...

Thanks.