Hi Emmanuel,

On Jan 20, 2008 8:26 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Ersin Er wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What about making ACI parser aware of only Strings instead of
> attribute types or attribute values? Or moving ACI parser into the
> core?
Moving does not seems to be an option, as stated by Alex (about another
proposal I have done, he rightly said that those kind of elements are
meant to be used both on server AND client side).

I think I was referring to other things but I may be wrong. If the studio guys are not using this parser then we can move it and change it as stated in my previous email.  If not we need to fork this parser for a server side version of it in the core.

So, yes, producing something which contains only Strings is an option I
will consider.

Thanks for this, Ersin, you released some lock in my mind !

Perhaps this is something of value.  What if the byproduct of the string version is then transformed by the server to use server side elements?  This I think can be cached.  Yes this is a viable idea.

Alex