You saying the call to the SP from the client must now use a ServerEntry object?

Alex

On Jan 18, 2008 9:35 AM, Ersin Er <ersin.er@gmail.com> wrote:
Hmm..

This effects the client side. So SPs at the client side need to be
written SPs with ServerEntry. My intent was using JNDI as much as
possible but if this is the way we need to go then OK. (Well, we also
have LdapDN used in SPs.)

--
Ersin Er