On Jan 4, 2008 10:35 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Hi Felix,
>
> The ApacheDirectoryStudio.xpm file in the linux distributions is just
> the Apache Directory Studio icon. It is only specific to Linux and
> should not be bundled with Mac OS X and Windows distributions (where
> the executables already have the correct icons).

xpms are comming from the launcher zips (tar.gz) (at least I think so).

Yes, exactly, and the Windows and Mac OS X don't bundle the XPM icon... So everything is ok. :)

Thanks for going ahead. I hope the comments in the pom can give you some
help. If something is unclear please ask.

Yeah, it's definitely helpful. Thanks.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud