On Jan 3, 2008 6:27 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
and them adapt the distribution process in the {sandbox}/studio/pom.xml.
(the horrible tasks ... in the maven-antrun-plugin sections ...)

Yeah... lol
That's what I tried to do, but with no success. Not so easy to dive in these tasks... :(

BTW, there also another "hack" we will need to do.
On all Linux and Windows distributions the plugins and features folders are located at the root of the ApacheDirectoryStudio folder, aside the ApacheDirectoryStudio (or 'Apache Directory Studio.exe') application.
On Mac OS X, they not located there but they are hidden inside the Apache Directory Studio.app folder (which is actually the application itself - it behaves like a single file and not a folder on Mac OS X). Their correct location is under the '/Apache Directory Studio.app/Contents/Resources/Java' folder.
So, I think we need also some platform specific variables here.

Pierre-Arnaud