That's what I was trying to do in the pom.xml files. But I could not get It working for now... :(
There are still some things I don't understand very well in the build.

What I'm going to do is uploading the 'studio launchers' (so you can replicate them in your online repo) and explain what I wanted to do.
I think with your help and knowledge on the build system, we'll be able to make it work...

Pierre-Arnaud

On Jan 3, 2008 5:54 PM, Felix Knecht < felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> On Jan 3, 2008 4:56 PM, Felix Knecht < felixk@apache.org
> <mailto:felixk@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     If this are the new 'eclipse starters':
>     Zip them to zip or tar.gz and deploy them into the local-repo like
>     above
>     using -Dpackaging=[zip¦tar.gz]. So they can be downloaded as artifact
>     and be unpacked be a dependency goal.
>

> No, these are not the new 'eclipse starters'.

There are still dependencies for the RCP dist:
<dependency>
       <groupId>org.eclipse</groupId>
       <artifactId>eclipse-RCP-macosx-carbon</artifactId>
       <version>3.3.1.1</version>
       <type>tar.gz</type>
</dependency>

Do we still need them after you added the starters or can we skip them?

Felix