No there the same as the one found on each eclipse distribution (Mac OS X, Linux and Windows).
The .DS_Store and ._.DS_Store are files generated by Mac OS X and can be removed.
I think this is the same for the other files.
Mac OS X loves to generate files which are then a real nightmare for developers... :'(
I can also see that my folder contains also some .svn folder that should be removed as well. I copy/pasted the folders from the svn studio-eclipse-3.3 branch. They should be removed as well.
Sorry about that.

Pierre-Arnaud

On Jan 3, 2008 5:22 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org > wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> The mail is gone. ;)

I do also have some strange looking files like in the root folder as
well as in the subfolders.
.DS_Store
._.DS_Store
._org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.carbon.macosx_1.0.2.R331_v20071019*
 ._org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.gtk.linux.x86_64_1.0.2.R331_v20071019*

Do the also go to any dependency or are it just the 3 folder, for each a
dependency? Looking at an unzip eclipse I can see the folders there as
well. Are these the same folders or did you change/added/deleted
anything from the original folders?

Thanks
Felix