Hi Felix,

I'm still fighting with the 'local-repository'.
We can also create our 'own' maven2 remote repository with the needed eclipse dependencies and have it online instead of
putting all the binaries into the repository, e.g.
http://people.apache.org/~felixk/maven2 (or any other url)
and add this repository in the studios root pom.xml.

I agree with that.

It could be great to create a specific Maven2 repo in a new branch in SVN at the root of the Directory project space, something like " http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/maven2/trunk". But I don't know if it possible (and/or allowed).

Doing so we could avoid definitely the problems we the generation of those nasty '${local-repository}' (or so)
directories which happens depending of the location (studio root or subproject) you start the mvn command from.

It would be great.

I'm working on the generation of the zip packages for the specific RCP launcher applications for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows.
When I have something working, do I commit in your sandbox, Felix, or do I create a branch in my own sandbox and commit there ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud