directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Year's Resolutions
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2008 10:55:08 GMT
Hi Alex,

that sounds like good wishes :) I hope that they won't fade away like
wishes we all do for ourselves each year (being a good guy, helping
others, quit smoking/alcohol/crack/pills or crap like that :)

Here are some for me (not ordered):
0) Get ready for Apache CON EU real soon
1) Finish up the Kerberos speedup I started last summer...
2) Leverage the infra Alex has built to do some performance tests
3) Increase ADS speed by 2
4) Build a server being able to scale nicely
5) Make the server more secure
6) Use our own dog food too : having the ASF using ADS to manage our
people is a good target !
7) Keep trying to get the community strong and increasing
8) Try to avoid breaking the trunk with partial commits :)
9) Have fun ! A lot ...

--
Regards,
Cordialement,